1. First cooking: empty a bag of the herbs into a non-metal pot, add tap water to soak for one hour (the level of water should be one inch above the herbs).
2. Boil the pot, then simmer of 30 minutes. Strain the liquid (herbal tea) into a bowl or mug, leaving the herbs in the pot.
3. Second cooking, add more water to the pot until the herbs are submerged under the water. Bring to boil, then simmer again for 30 minutes. Strain the herbal tea into another bowl or mug.
4. Mix the first bowl/mug of herbal tea and second bowl/ mug of herbal tea together. Divide them into 2 or 4 equal portions, to be taken morning and evening.
5. Keep the brewed tea in the fridge.
6.. Reheat before consuming.